Great ground floor one bedroom, one bathroom Villa that sleeps two. One built in king bed with air conditioning in bedroom. Dining table and four chairs for guests. Nice ocean and beach views. Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and pantry/bodega. Brand new construction throughout. Perfect for a couple.
$200 per night
$1250 per week
While each of our 10 Villas maintain their own aesthetic originality, there’s a common theme throughout our properties that empowers you to truly take in the beautiful and serene Troncones Beach resort. Start your day by waking up to the gorgeous sounds of the waves creeping onto the sandy shore. Experience stunning ocean views from your villa and while staying cool with our new air conditioning system and ceiling fans. For those days that you want to take a trip into town, there’s no need to rev up an engine when you’re this close to grocery stores, cafes and restaurants. Your villa is just a peaceful walk from all your necessities, with the popular Café Sol the place to enjoy local beer and a friendly atmosphere.
Back at your villa you have access to all onsite amenities like our Infinity Salt Water Pool, Waterfront Yoga, Horseback Riding and Deep Sea Fishing; and if you’re wanting to simply spend a peaceful day in the sun, lounge under our shady “Palapa” (leaf thatched roof). While witnessing a truly gorgeous Troncones sunset, enjoy a gourmet meal either onsite or at a local Mexican restaurant nearby. When you decide to return to your Villa, you’ll find it looking brand new thanks to our daily cleaning staff that ensures every day is like your first day all over again.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Ground floor
- Sleeps 2
- Built in king bed with air conditioning in bedroom
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Gorgeous ocean and beach views with yoga for beginners
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and pantry/bodega
- Brand new construction throughout
- Perfect for couples
All the essentials needed for your stay as well as the unique facilities and services of Troncones Beach our found in our villas. Our kitchens have been remodeled and are fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. Air conditioning as well as deluxe ceiling fans are located in each bedroom, with many homes containing a variety of King, Queen and Double beds, with fun bunk beds for the kids. Views to the beach allow for sunrise/sunset gazing to the west and views of the hillside to the east. Varnished wood-cathedral high ceilings and an open floor plan give you plenty of space for storage of sports, swimming or travel gear.
- 10 first class Villas ranging from 1 – 5 bedrooms.
- 27 bedrooms in total sleeping a maximum of 56 people (one bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds that sleep 4)
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with ceiling fans, screens and curtains for protection and comfort
- All Villas are equipped with refurbished kitchens boasting brand new appliances and plenty of space for food preparation
- All meals are prepared by our gourmet chef in our outdoor kitchen area
- Meals include Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (unless otherwise arranged)
- We accommodate all dietary needs including Vegetarian, Vegan and Carnivore
- Onsite outdoor yoga area comfortably fits up to 60 people
- Onsite outdoor cinema is available for your late night viewing pleasure
- Onsite massage services are located just steps from your property
- All transportation to and from ZIH (Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa) airport is provided (30 minutes)
- Onsite 50,000-gallon Salt-Water Infinity Pool is a great option for family friendly swimming and relaxing poolside
- Onsite nanny’s and babysitters are available for special nights out